If meeting is successful & sale closed then select Meeting Response as Sale Done. Set review date after few months for cross-selling. If meeting is failed & prospect told that he is not interested then select Meeting Response as Sleep Mode. Here also set date after few month to wake him up from sleep mode.
1. Click on Meeting Schedule button to see the list of today's Meetings which you have already scheduled in the past.
2. Change date if you want Meeting Schedule of tomorrow or any other date.
3. Click on Quick Diary button to preview meeting schedule report.
Click Export Report button to Save, Print or Email meeting schedule report.
1. Click on Meeting Schedule button to see the list of today's meetings which you have already scheduled in the past.
2. Enter Note about the discussion in meeting between both of you.
3. Set Next Action to be taken.
4. Enter Date-Time of next action.
5. Select Meeting Response from the list.
6. Select Next Action from the list (if required).
7. Select Assign To person from the list (if required).
8. Finally click Done and Next button to save meeting details and goto next meeting entry.