The purpose of phone calls is just to get appointments and not direct selling. So whenever you make or receive call next action should be set and contact should be flow from call to meeting. After completing call don't forget to Note conversion. It will be stored in history for future reference.
1. Click on Phone Calls button to see the list of today's calls which you have already preset in the past.
2. Check the Case History to see your past conversation with that person.
3. View Attachments to refer relevant documents attached to that person.
4. Make a phone call & Handle Objections if any to get appointment.
5. If got meeting refer Meeting Calendar to confirm that you are free at that time.
6. Enter Note about the discussion between both of you.
7. Set Next Action as Meeting.
8. Enter Date-Time of meeting.
9. Select Call Response from the list.
10. Select Next Action from the list (if required).
11. Select Assign To person from the list (if required).
12. Finally click Done and Next button to save call details and goto next call.
While making phone calls if you get any objection Click on Objection button to handle objections.
Select objection from the list and talk referring answer in the left side box.
You can add New objection or Edit/Delete existing objection as per your preference.
Click on Birthday Greetings or Anniversary Greetings button to give best wishes.
If you want to save call details for future reference click on Phone Calls button.
Refer How to make preset calls for step by step guide.
Case I: Adding a new guest (walk-in or incoming phone-call) who is not in your contact list.
1. Type name of the new guest in Quick Search Bar.
2. As the guest is not in your contact list side-bar will become blank. Now click on Add button.
3. Enter Note of conversation with guest along with other contact details and available information.
4. Set Next Action if he/she has asked for call/meeting.
5. Enter Date-Time of call/meeting to be scheduled.
6. Select Call Purpose from the list for call/meeting.
7. If call/meeting is not scheduled leave Date-Time blank. Then click on Save button.
Case II: Adding a new guest (walk-in or incoming phone-call) who is already in your contact list.
1. Type name of the guest in Quick Search Bar.
2. As the guest is already in your contact list he will appear in side-bar. Now click on his Name.
3. Click Next Action buttton. Action toolbar will appear on screen.
4. Enter Note about the discussion between both of you.
5. Set Next Action as Call or Meeting.
6. Enter Date-Time of call/meeting.
7. Select Set Purpose of call from the list.
8. Select Next Action from the list (if required).
9. Select Assign To person from the list (if required).
10. Finally click Done and Next button to save action and goto next call.